Hectic Hectic
Written by me on
Friday, May 4 at 8:42 AM | 0 bouquet

exams ? *I'm frown-,- it's true that mid-term exam it just around the corner ? abruptly I'm feel that is butterfly in my stomach* my mom said no need to nervous if you're choose to not enter the class ? just answer what you got. *kite tak masuk class sbb ad latihan choral speaking untuk wakil daerah Kuala Kangsar. I'm feel so exuberant during choral speaking training.. as the result my team get forth place in that tournament*
haaa I'm almost forget about it. last Monday was my birthday *I'm grinning* heeee saya dah genap 16 tahun ! dengan ini saya berazam saya nak beristiqamah dalam semua bende yang saya nak buat terutama nyer dalam menuntut ilmu. saya nak menjadi lebih serious supaya tiap-2 malam saya dapat buka buku-,-as everyone want nine toes over the threshold just like me so you need to have a goal in your life. don't waste your time by doing the things that you feel it not help you to achieve your goal. keep on try and try until you satisfied with your life.

I WANT BREAKING FREE ! I DON'T WANT TO FACE THE OBSTACLES AGAIN AND AGAIN ALONE BY MYSELF !

>please guide me if I'm wrong in use english language


OLDER POST | NEWER POST