Written by me on
Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest.
Important Fact About Hyperhidrosis
- Hyperhidrosis affects between 1 and 2% of the world's population.
- In certain geographic regions the percentage appears to be more than 2% (Taiwan, Philippines, etc).
- There is no known difference in those who are affected with regard to race or gender.
- Family genetic history is believed to play a major role in hyperhidrosis.
- The most common areas of localized hyperhidrosis are the hands, feet and armpits.
- Hyperhidrosis can negatively affect people both socially and functionally in their daily lives.
- Those suffering from excessive sweating for whom conservative treatments have failed there are now new outpatient surgical procedures available to end hyperhidrosis.
- Historically doctors have underestimated and or misunderstood the significant impact hyperhidrosis has on patient's lives.
- Continual advancements are being made in instrumentation and techniques.
- Conservative treatments have limited success rates.
- There are now unique and highly effective surgical treatments for each type of sweating (hands, feet and armpits)
Palmar hyperhidrosis is the excessive sweating of the hands. This condition is said to bring great social impacts as our hands are much more exposed in social and professional activities than any other part of our body.
The degree of sweating varies and may range from tolerable moisture to dripping wet. Most people with palmar hyperhidrosis will show unwillingness to:
- shake hands *mahu nyer tak mcm 2*
- do paper work *boleh hancur taw paper work kalau ak pegang lame-2*
- touch/fix electrical or electronic components
- participate in social events *nervous lebihhhh*
- playing instrument *memang pon. susah kot time main guitar 2. tergelincir je chord ak*
- kalau tengah text 2 pon boleh jatuh mengelincir
- bergayut kat fon 2 lagi lha. dah mcm air paip je mengalir nyer *jgn kate geli kat sini. cucuk hidung nanti*
>terima kasih abang GOOGLE bagi information niey-,- yang kat atas 2 saje gedik ak nak letak sekali.. heee
OLDER POST | NEWER POST