random..
Written by me on
Monday, January 10 at 1:35 AM | 0 bouquet
I must admit you were not just a part of my book
but now if you open it up and take a look
you're the beginning and the end of every chapter
you the best things that I ever knew I needed
so now it clear I need you here always
who knew that I could be
so unexpectedly
undieably happier
to be with you right here next to me
boy you're the best..
-never knew i needed-
The world slows down
but my heart fast right now
i know this is the part
where the ends start
i know you'll ask me to hold on
carry on likes nothing wrong
but there is no more time to lies
cause i see sunset in your eyes
i don't wanna try now
all that's left's goodbye to
find a way that i can tell you
-I hate this part-
everything comes and it only for you my sweety honey..
I said i'd never let you go, and i never did..
oke oke ? ( :

OLDER POST | NEWER POST